We are proud to contribute to the welfare of our community through service and support.
Proceeds from the Ruck and Run 5k benefit run will go to help support local charities.
Thank you to all that have graciously helped us support this effort.
Center for Possibilities
22 Tyler Street
Hobart, IN 46342
Phone: (219) 962-5751
Fax: (219) 962-5713
The Center for Possibilities' mission is to improve the quality of life for children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families. Center for Possibilities believes that a person’s worth is not diminished by a disability and that people with disabilities are entitled to full life experiences. Their goals are to:
- Increase access to quality programs by removing financial and enrollment barriers
- Increase level of independence/highest level of functioning of our students
- Decrease feelings of loneliness and isolation for students and their families
- Increase awareness of programs/services for people with disabilities and their families
- Increase community awareness of the needs and abilities of people with physical and cognitive disabilities
- Decrease stress on families/caregivers providing long-term care of children/adults with developmental disabilities
Center for Possibilities is a not-for-profit 501(c) 3 and is governed by a Board of Directors. Their legal name is Cerebral Palsy of Northwest Indiana DBA Center for Possibilities.
Additional information can be found on their web page, CenterForPossibilities.org